Search Lvl. 100 Crafts

Monday, August 28, 2017

Eclectic Craft Projects

Crafting in General


I do more crafting than just knitting.  Overall, I only recently learned to knit (about 8 years ago).  I’ve been crafting much longer than that.  My crafting tastes have been very eclectic.  I went through a time where I scrapbooked everything (including fortunes from Chinese restaurants).  I still do a bit of scrapbooking, but my focus now is on things I can share with my daughter as well as projects that are fairly quick.

I’ve shared with you a few how-to guides for items I’ve made for my daughter.  She adores wearing tutus, and fortunately those are incredibly simple.  She also has a few tantrums here and there, and a friend of mine told me about calm down bottles.  I have posted tutorials on both of these as well as a variation on the calm down bottle: ocean in a bottle.

I will also be sharing with you a project that I did a while back to display my seashells in addition to a project for leftover half pint jars.  Any new projects I do, I will be sharing as well.  I truly hope you enjoy and am looking forward to hearing your input as well as any tips and tricks you may have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment