Search Lvl. 100 Crafts

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Cupcakes

Cupcakes




This post is going to be pretty brief, but I have an important announcement to make.  If you live in or near Mountain Home, AR (or know someone who does), I am now selling my cupcakes.  I have added a new page that lists the cupcakes I currently make (these have also been extensively tested) along with pricing information.  Unfortunately, I cannot ship cupcakes so they are only available to local customers.

If you are interested in ordering some cupcakes, please contact me.  I am happy to do custom orders as well.  Currently, I am selling cupcakes by the half dozen and dozen (not individually yet).  Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions for cupcake flavors and combinations I should offer.  I will take nerdy name ideas for my cupcakes as well.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment