Search Lvl. 100 Crafts

Monday, October 30, 2017

Toasted Pumpkin Seeds

Roasted Pumpkins Seeds

sugar cinnamon roasted pumpkin seeds

This post was originally going to be done on Friday, but since that’s well after Halloween, I thought it might be a bit too late.  So, this week will be a bit backwards for my posts with my recipe being today’s post and my craft being Friday’s post.  

Since Halloween is tomorrow, a lot of people will be carving Jack-o-lanterns, and that means there will be a lot of pumpkin seeds.  I would hate for those pumpkin seeds to go to waste, so I decided to make my own cinnamon-sugar roasted pumpkin seeds.  I hope you enjoy; we certainly do at my house.

Ingredients:


  • 2-3 cups pumpkin seeds, separated from the pulp
  • 1 Tbsp butter, melted
  • 1 tsp brown sugar
  • ½ tsp cinnamon, ground


Directions:


  • Preheat oven to 300 F
  • In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
  • Spread evenly on a sheet (I used a 9 X 13 and it worked well)
  • Bake for 40-50 minutes, stirring twice

No comments:

Post a Comment